Thursday 10 July 2014

Results!

When I finished work today, I checked my phone as I do everyday, as there's no internet at home. First I saw that new people had followed me on twitter, but they mostly look like fake accounts XD. Secondly, I saw an update from my best friend, Larni. It said she'd passed and she was going to Japan. I froze. "Oh my god", I said to Anthéa, a colleague I had recently met and who speaks English. She likes anime and has Cosplayed Lucy from Fairy Tail. In other words, she's awesome ^^. "Exam results are up".
I was terrified and excited. If I pass, I'm going to Japan. No retakes, no uncertainty. If I failed, nobody had any idea what happened in that case, except retakes (which I will still be in France for).
I checked my results. I passed. I have a 2:2 this year which, for me, is fabulous. I didn't fail a single assessment this year, despite the mishap I had with handing in my French dossier 3 minutes late and facing a 10 mark penalty. I lifted my hands in the air and spun around a few times. My colleagues looked at me as if I'd lost my mind. "J'ai réussit a mes examens" I said, and they smiled in relief that they wouldn't have to cart me off to the loony bin.
That's it. I've passed. I'm going to Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment