Friday 25 July 2014

Kinder Eggs, Fridges and Hair Dye.

What a random title, right?
Well I have a few short videos that I threw together over the past few weeks, the latest one being the hair dye today, but I thought I'd finally upload them. The first of which was videod the day after Pab arrived. It was amusing, for me at least. Even if I did have to throw everything in the fridge away.


The next thing I found relatively interesting was French Kinder Eggs. They aren't like English kinder eggs. I knew this would somewhat be the case so I videod myself opening my first French Kinder egg. This is the almost-not-boring result.


Last, but not least, well maybe least, I dunno, you tell me... anyway, I decided to do a video on hair dye because people always ask me about it. What do you use? Do you do it yourself? How long does it take? How long does it last? etc. etc. Here you go! Here is my answer! And my new hair. Shout out to BAINES for making me get off my butt and video something. Hope it isn't dull AF.


2 comments:

  1. I think that you just couldn't find the "proper" kinder eggs. In other parts of Europe they have both kinder eggs and kinder joy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is actually quite likely! I was pretty isolated! But in the UK, I've never seen a kinder joy before, and I think I'm in love with them! They are definitely the better kinder egg!

      Delete