Sunday 22 June 2014

Hello. Salut. こんにちは。

So I thought I'd set up a main blog page for... blogging. I think I'll be mostly doing Vlogs, rather than blog posts, but as there's small bits of information I want to put up, as well as pictures and stuff, especially when I look bad (most days, especially today) and don't want to be on video. So here it is. My Blog. I've decided to call it "What Language Should I Speak Again?" because I keep having problems with finding the right vocabulary from my three languages. I should only be speaking French at the moment, but during moments of particular laziness or just not thinking properly, I sometimes revert back to English. I also find that sometimes I can only come up with a word for something in Japanese, even though I know that I know it in French... I've just forgotten, and can only pull out the Japanese. These happened for the word bag/かばん/sac for a few days after I arrived...

So here's the first video I recorded... It's over a week old now, but I didn't manage to upload it until now, mostly because I tried to do it in a quality too high at first and it took too long, so I didn't bother re-saving it and re-attempting an upload until today.
It's my first ever vlog, so excuse everything. Especially the messy hair. I'd just arrived in France.
Anyway, Thanks for reading, more later :)

Beth

2 comments:

  1. Hey Beth. Hope things are better for you now. Looks like you need to find some bug spray. I hope you have an amazing time on your year abroad. Looking forward to your next vlog. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling... thanks for showing us round your home... nice to hear you're settling in... the setting is very beautiful even if the home is a little cramped, wifi-less and bug infested... so I think you've been very lucky to get this place... look forward to your next entry... take care and speak soon Dad x x

    ReplyDelete