Friday 22 April 2016

100 days of England [Day 1].

It might have gone past midnight, but whatever!

This blog died when I returned to England, but I'm going to be picking it back up again thanks to the fact that I shall be returning to Japan as a JET at the end of July! In fact, in 99 days!

So, I decided I'd do a little countdown, and my best friend, and housemate, Larni, who has also been accepted onto JET will be joining me. I'll be posting a link to her blog later :3

I guess this is also going to be the master post! I'm going to aim to post everyday, but since there's going to be people that just want to skip to the important, JET related bits, I'll leave links to those days here when they pop up!

Right now I'm just slogging through the last part of my degree, so I won't have much about each day to comment on, but hopefully there will be something, and for particularly boring days, I'll post some past info about the JET application or something!

So, watch this space for new adventures!!

Today was day 1 of 100. I have 99 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment