Thursday 12 May 2016

100 Days of England - JET medical [Day 20]

Apologies for the radio silence.

A lot has been going on, but mostly unrelated to JET.

Classes have finished, my coursework is handed in, and I have just one more exam to sit before I'm done with uni.

Girugamesh have announced their break-up, and as a result I have added two more shows to take the number of European shows I am going to up to 5. I've also booked a return flight to Tokyo before I fly out with JET to attend their last gig with my friend Daisuke.

In slightly more JET related news, I had my medical the day before yesterday. It cost me £90 to book it a few weeks ago, and Larni booked appointments at pretty much the same time, and went together to do exactly the same thing I did 2 years ago for my Year Abroad medical. Including an X-Ray at the hospital which I will be invoiced a further ~£70-ish at a later date.

The x-ray results should take 3 days to about a week to come back to me, at which point I will go and pick my medical form up from the doctors, who have kept it, and I will send it to JET along with my ICPC which I received weeks ago.

Today, we (Larni and I)'ve spent the day preparing for a party we're hosting for our friends from our Japanese class tomorrow. I.e. tidying the wreck that our house became during deadline season!

Today is day 20 of 100 days of England. We have 80 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment