Saturday 23 May 2015

My Flight Home is Booked

So I can't quite believe it, but it's gotten to the time of year where everyone is booking their flights home, and making their plans for the next semester. Me included.

This flight cost more than my flight here with Emirates, and is actually with Air China. Why would you pay more for an airline that has a worse reputation, you may ask? Because they will give me more luggage allowance, and right now that is exactly what I need.

With Emirates you get 30kg luggage free, in as many bags as it takes.
With Air China you get two pieces of luggage, at 23kg each. That gives me a grand total of 16kg more to play with, which is exactly what I like to hear.

I've bought a lot of things in Japan. As much as I would have loved to fly back with Emirates, I'd rather be able to take back as many of my belongings without posting them as possible as well.

On the downside, my flight is at 9am, which is not fun beans at all. I've booked the cheapest 'hotel' I've ever seen for my boyfriend and I the night before I leave in Osaka. It cost 2,400yen. For two people. That's crazy. I hope I don't die.

I only have just under 3 months left here. Time has gone so quickly, but I've also gotten used to it around here. It's like I've been here forever and I've not been here very long all at once.

These next three months are going to be full of adventures and memory making ^.^

Until next time ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment