Thursday 23 October 2014

Ugly Love Speech

So last night I had to write a speech for my class today, on something that I like, and I decided to write it on my favourite band. After having posted a picture of a draft on facebook, Tom and Sammy asked me to record the speech so that they could watch it. So I did.

It's kind of embarrassing, and my Japanese is absolutely terrible. I forget things, and pause for long periods of time, and I was super nervous. Ha. I've never recorded myself speaking Japanese before and I feel even worse about my level when I'm watching myself! I like to feel like I'm better than this, and this is just my Japanese under pressure, but I don't know how true this is.

昨夜、私はスピーチを書きました。トムさんは私に「ろくおんしてください」を聞きました。ちょっと恥ずかしくて、日本語もとても下手けど、それは私の最初の日本語でビデオです。




No comments:

Post a Comment